Monday 11 January 2016

What Is This? Girl Comes Under Fire For Marrying Her “Grandfather’s Age Mate”.

Is this be true love or blind love? The Cameroonian girl is not ashamed of her foreign aged heartthrob whom she recently tied the knot to in a low-key ceremony.

The girl has been labelled a gold-digger by online users who say she only married the old man for financial benefits while some are arguing she married him for love (story for the gods). Whichever it is, we wish her a happy married life.

1 comment:

  1. myself I am 76 I married a woman that is 41 and we've been happily married now for 5 years I love her with all my heart yes she's from Kenya and I am from United States yet we both love each other and that she makes more money than I ever had in my life and I love her with all my heart and about money it's about true love I

    ReplyDelete