Monday 25 January 2016

Lamar Asks Me What Has Happened To Him Everyday – Khloe Kardashian

khloe-and-odom

Khloé Kardashian has given an update on Lamar Odom’s condition when she dropped in on sister Kourtney’s appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She said Lamar is doing well and his memory is fat returning.

“His long term memory is great. His short term memory isn’t so good, but I mean if I met someone earlier today I probably wouldn’t remember either so I mean that’s understandable. But he’s great. He’s hung out with Kourt’s and Kim’s kids. He loves family time.

“I think it makes him feel good to be around everyone too and to just be in a happy environment over obviously where he was,” she continued.

“And every day he’ll ask me so what happened to me. Like today specifically, he was like how many tubes did I have in me again? And I’m like I don’t know what’s too serious to tell you, but I’m honest. I’m like well just a lot I didn’t count, I don’t know. But it’s good that he wants to know these answers. Before he didn’t want to know he wasn’t ready to know. So it’s great that he’s at the point that he’s ready to know everything happened.”

No comments:

Post a Comment