Tuesday 19 January 2016

Naija Lady Dating Married Man Wants To Send Their Sex Tape To The Man’s Wife

Secret things like this hardly end well…read this lady’s crazy story:
I am fed up to the teeth with my boyfriend’s unreasonable behaviour. I knew he was married when we met and all I wanted was a fair share of his time, not marriage. Instead, all I get are snatched moments with him, all the time he will be telling me he had to go back home to his wife.

This has really pissed me off. He always tells me he loves me but I suspect he tells me that so as to get me into bed. Unknown to him, I once used my phone to record us having s*x. If I forward this to his wife, she’s bound to hit the roof and maybe end the marriage. I want to send her our s*x tape.

I believe if his wife park out of his house I can move in and I will enjoy him whenever I want…

– Anna, a young lady in her late twenties sent this to Aunty Bunmi. Read her reply below:

Dear Anna,
Even if your man’s wife ends her marriage because of this nasty video of yours, it doesn’t mean he’s going to come running to you. He is likely to be so angry that he could end your relationship.

Besides, a wise wife will never pack out of her husband’s house just because he had another woman. That is the thing of ladies of your age, but if his wife is mature and wise she won’t park out for you to come in.

If your lover were to leave his wife, he would have done that. So, he is only interested in you for s*x on the side. If you want to be serious in life, look for your own man and leave another woman’s husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment