Tuesday 19 January 2016

Meek Mill Comes For Drake In New Song “I’m Da Plug”

Meek Mill has not given up on Drake this and has taken their 2015 beef into 2016. Meek Mill who is also Nicki Minaj’s boyfriend released a new song yesterday I’m Da Plug where he called out Drake.

What he said in his lyrics below

Ain’t nobody tell them this ain’t what they want, man / You ain’t really write it, I’m like, ‘Who’s your stuntman?’” It’s a lukewarm start, though Meek saved his major artillery for the end of the track, when he brought his woman into the fold.

We really started from the bottom, I’m like, ‘We them n*ggas’
You took her to an island, I f-cked her on a couch
I f-cked her in the studio, she never seen my house
She told me that you’re lame, I told her clean you out
I got that p-ssy same day she made you eat her out, woo!
Was that my girl’s tour or the world tour?
I do not know what you p-ssy niggas goin’ for
This that 100k a night when you perform tour
Swimmin’ in that good p-ssy while you’re on tour, oh!

The “Started from the Bottom” reference, as well as the reworking of one of the most memorable lines from Drake’s “Back to Back,” are clearly intended for the 6 man, though the crude depictions of his adulterous relations with Nicki could very well be meant for Safaree.

Is Drake hurting after this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment