Monday 18 January 2016

Nollywood Actor Charles Okocha Intestine Bursts Out

Nollywood actor Charles Okocha who was shot at a wedding ceremony venue in Nnewi, Anambra state has many reasons to thank God.
Okocha, popularly known as Igwe 2pac narrowly escaped death after five bullets were removed from his body.

But after when many were thanking God for sparing his life, the devil had another plan for him. After his discharged from the hospital, Igwe 2pac had to return back to the hospital for failed surgery.

The shocked actor in a chat with The Punch, said he is still speechless with the recent turnout of things after doctors had battled to save his life.

Charles said he returned to the hospital after he had been discharged to remove the stitches and while the stitches were being removed, his stomach burst open again exposing his intestines.
 
According to him, the shooter was a drunk police officer, who was a big fan of his, and had decided to fire some shots in the air to celebrate him, only for the gun to drop from his hand.

igwe

“I stepped out of the wedding venue to receive a call and then walked into a bunch of fans that made some complimentary remarks. As I moved closer to acknowledge their love for me, a policeman who was around also walked to where we were standing and said that my movies always made him happy.
He said as a mark of appreciation of my works and the respect he had for me, he would shoot into the air as a form of salute, even though I didn’t fancy the idea. The guy was very drunk and so when he corked his gun to shoot, it fell from his hand.
 
Unfortunately, the gun had been programmed to shoot rapidly and sporadically. I was very close to him and before the gun dropped some bullets had hit me. I had to hold my intestine, which was already out, with my hands.

It was a very horrifying experience. I did not get to the hospital till after an hour even with the way I was bleeding profusely. At the hospital, doctors brought out 5 bullets from my body. There was a bullet that was removed from my leg and I bless God that the bullet did not hit my bone because I could have been crippled.

Three major surgeries have been performed on me so far. Last week, after the stitches had been removed and I was due for discharge, my stomach suddenly burst open again, exposing all of my intestines. I was quickly rushed back into the theatre and I’ve been in the hospital ever since. It is a miracle that I am still alive.”

A police officer with Force number 217884, shot dead a set of twins, Taiwo and Kehinde Oyesunle and a third person simply identified as Jeje in a Boxing Day tragedy at the Paulson Hotel located on Anibaba Street, Ketu during a footbal match before killing himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment