Tuesday 19 January 2016

Naija Guy Reveals Secret: “My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed”

I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30’s, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding, she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life. Had i known she was a baby adult, i wouldn’t have gone into this marriage with her.

No wonder she wouldn’t agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating…

I never knew there were some skeletons in her cupboard…After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together, she ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. But ever since, she as been urinating on the bed.

We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun…I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed.

Fellow men, I love this lady that’s why i married her but i don’t know why she dey piss for bed.

Our marriage is just a week old…should i drive my wife away after just one week?

I need advice…I am really out of my mind presently.

– a troubled husband

No comments:

Post a Comment