Sunday 17 January 2016

Exclusive: Lizzy Anjorin Set To Float Clothing Line

Nollywood actress Lizzy Anjorin can be reported to be a step ahead of her peers this New Year.

Lizzy Anjorin

The movie thespian has been in the fashion business for a long time due to the immeasurable love she has for looking good either on the red carpets or at private events. This made her want to take her fashion line to the next level. Lizzy Anjorin disclosed to Naij.com, that aside her purchasing and selling ready-made caftans she has decided to launch her own fashion outfit called “Peak Me Clothing“.

She said: “because I love looking beautiful especially by the way I dress, I have decided to not only get them to purchase my clothes but to also take my time to personally design their outfits.”

She added that: “aside from having people who work with me, I still do all the cutting of each material by myself because they do not know what design I have in mind and as I also take my time to arrange all the stones on each material.”


When asked about her unique designs, she disclosed that her designs are not what you see on a regular basis.

Lizzy Anjorin said: “when making a dress for my customers, I love to think outside the box. I think of a design that will stand them out from the crowd and i’m sure majority would have been seeing enough of that from the kind of attires I wear.”

Advising young ones on enjoying marital bliss: she disclosed that one should get married to someone who makes them happy.


Lizzy Anjorin said: “in choosing a life partner one has to really think of whom they are settling down with because once you walk down the aisle there is no going back. You should also listen to your parents especially your mother when choosing a life partner. Although marriage is not a bed of roses but for the ladies, get married to someone who understands, Loves and cares about you. It is not all about money but he should be able to show that he cares about his woman.”

See more pictures below:

Meanwhile, Lizzy Anjorin is a Nollywood actress cum music artist. She has released several singles with top Nigerian music artists such as Pasuma among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment