Tuesday 8 March 2016

I am not doing this to oppress anybody’ – Davido Talks On Showing Off Wealth On Social Media

Davido Adeleke is known to be one of Nigeria’s flashiest music artist, showing off his assets on social media platforms.

The singer has been criticized by some fans, in a recent interview he said:

“I am not doing this to oppress anybody. I’m only happy that I can walk into any store anywhere in the world and spend $30,000 at a go off my music. That’s just it. And this is money that I make in Africa and not in America. Some would ask me if I am a basketball player. I say to them ‘No, I am an African and a musician.’ But the truth is that I love good life and I have to live it. That’s the beauty of these things. I don’t set out to oppress anybody. It’s all about living a good life and showing it to my fans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment