Sunday 21 February 2016

Please Help I Need Your Advice : Did I Marry The Wrong Wife?

I courted her for about a year before we got married 6months ago…

Meanwhile while courting, she had told me she left her former relationship because the guy she dated then was like the breadwinner to his family catering for his siblings and she felt quite uncomfortable with it.

I didn’t read much to it because in my mind it happened to my favour and I already have a well to-do siblings, as at my courtship period though.

Shortly before we got married, my elder brother who also just had a baby lost his job and i had to support him and his family on a need basis especially with their little cute baby boy growing but i noticed my then fiancee didn’t just like it at all.

Now that I have married her….
i got a great job with this good pay and was very comfortable, meanwhile my brother search for job was to no avail and his wife was on maternity leave.

To cut long story short, each time my brother comes to me for help and i send him money, my wife complains that i lavish my money on my brother, that he should go and get a job and not rely on me always. We would quarrel seriously for days/weeks before time eventually settles things.

Just last few days ago, we were relocating to a new area within town and i called my brother to pick up a few stuffs (electronics, household items) i know i wouldn’t or i planned replacing with new ones. He came and picked them up as i had informed him. After he left, my wife let hell loose, she went completely mad and we had a big quarrel…

she even called my brother to return the few stuffs he took even when i already bought the replacements.

I am used to going back to her to apologize just to let peace reign …but this time i have had it upto my neck…I dont intend apologizing one bit as i am sure i did her no wrong.

Now i am thinking deeply…..did i really overlooked the signs? Did i really marry the wrong lady??

Please i need realistic advise on how best to manage my wife. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment