Friday 12 February 2016

Ciara talks on her no-sex relationship with Russell Wilson

In a new interview with Cosmopolitan, singer Ciara reveals how difficult it is dating Russell Wilson and not having sex with him.

The couple stunned the world last year when the football player, in a surprising Q&A with the Rock Church, made an unprecedented statement: that they are practicing abstinence, even though they have been dating since last April. Russell Wilson said God spoke to him about sex and told him, ‘I need you to lead her.’ And so he told Ciara: ‘What would you do if we took all that “extra stuff” off the table, and just did it Jesus’ way?’”

Well, it has been almost a year since they became a couple and they have been going strong without knowing their bodies. But Ciara has spoken up on how very difficult this lifestyle is. “It’s going pretty good – we’re hanging in there,” she said to Cosmopolitan, and then launched into the meat of the story. “I’m not gonna lie. I’m human, so it is not easy, especially when I look at him and I think he is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen – that I’ve ever laid my eyes on, to be honest.”

On how she handles the difficult situation, she said, “I’m like, Look the other way! Look the other way!” But abstaining from sex never stops them from being intimate, she said. “You get to hug and you get to have a nice good kiss, but you have to be careful not to go too far so you don’t end up in the place you’re trying to avoid being in,” she said. And thanks to limitations, because they are “growing with each other.”

“We get to have really healthy conversations and focus on each other as people,” the ‘I Bet’ singer continues, “That is very important to me and him. It’s very valuable. We’re just enjoying ourselves and going one day at a time and praying and staying positive. Being strong here!”

Well, fans can’t wait for when they will take their relationship a step further!

Culled From: Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment