Saturday 26 December 2015

Please Advise Me, My Boyfriend Has Been Demanding The Most Unbelievable Thing..

From a Female Adult-U reader. Remember you can share your stories with us for advice from fellow Adult-U readers. To Share Your Story send us a mail today to desmotom85@gmail.com. We will try our possible best to respond to all your mails, so keep them coming. Thanks

Hi Adult-U Readers,

Please I want to know if this is normal or any woman has experienced it before? My boyfriend has been demanding the most unbelievable thing from me these past months. He wants to be licking my private area when am on my period. I first thought he was joking then he got angry and said am judging him, that his ex allowed him to do it. Because I love him, I allowed him a few times, but I used pillow to cover my face because I was shy and didn’t want to see the blood.

I know he won’t see this because he is an older guy and not an online person, but I am now scared because he counts my cycle every month and am thinking it’s spiritual. Please help me ask people if it’s normal because now I am really getting uncomfortable with this incredible act. Please what should I do? He is very nice to me though and gentlemanly and I really love him.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment